Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Brother.

My Brother is COOL.

He is One Of A Kind, just like a snow flake.

He skates. He makes music. He draws.

He is Loud. He is unique.

HE IS MY BROTHER.


I love my brother so much. He means the world to me. I love his warm hugs, and his sunny smiles. we might not get along ALL the time, but no matter what, we will always be together, because thats what brothers and sisters do, sick together.

I love you Andy.

When brother and sister stands shoulder to shoulder no body has chance against them. Brother sister relationship is beyond the reach of time, so why not show your sibling how much you love her/ him by sending the beautiful images.

3 comments:

  1. I can def tell how much you love your brother! You are blessed to have each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It kinda looks like you love him...romantically....like as a boyfriend or something...ick

    ReplyDelete