Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Backyard fun.

Today i invite my friend brittany to come swim, and to take pics. we got a few cute ones and some that were okay, but for some reason we like this one. It's a warm summers day and we all love pics.!!!. hehe. and also we love to take pics of other people...
Here is Brittany to tell you what she like about summer and this pic:))
The reason I like this picture is becuase I actually look decent. Haha. I love how Ashleys hair looks in this picture(and all the time with that) And my hair too. I think Ashleys mom is a great photographer, so all credit goes to Christina Egner!
Now isnt she an awesome friend!!:)
thats why i love my brittany(as a sister):) har har. heh.. we always take great pics together. even alone.. hehe i love this pic also because we look so good. my mom is an awesome photographer, and always will be,, and i think that she passed the greatness onto me:P lol.. I hope you all have a great day!!

LOVE ASHLEY AND BRITTANY!<3:)

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture. You girls are very pretty and always remember that God made you perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves a great picture!

    ReplyDelete