Monday, July 13, 2009

When i grow up:)

Well as most of you know, my mom's a photographer,a mom and a wife... when i grow up i wanna be just like her. I wanna be a photographer just like how she is and i wanna be a sweet mom JUST LIKE HER! she is the best mom in the world and would do anything to comfert you. also she is loving and kind. Gess what..., shes my mom:)! I love my mom so much and would die without her!. no one would ever be able to replace her! I do love all my friends mom's, but no one compairs to MY mom! Now i love my mom so much.. she is so nice to All my friends me her husband and actually anyone.:))! i asked my mom to take some pics of me becuase i loved my hair, so she said yeah and we went out. I actually told her to take this picture,,, hehe. i love her camra that she uses because it is BIG and becuase it takes amaazing pics! she uses this everyday and now i hope someday i get to use it as much as she dose!! NOW thats why i wanna be just lik my mom!

5 comments:

  1. You do have an amazing Mom. You just remember that when you start to go through your "I'm grown" phase and don't need Mom anymore phase. Just remember she loves you very much and she will "always" be there for you. Mom's really do know whats best, even if you can't see that. Enjoy your teenage years.
    P.S. I am one of your Mom's blog friends, not some crazy lady giving you advice!! He He

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is definitely the best and oh so lovable! Your hair looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Ashley that is so sweet! Can I frame this blog post for the times when you are yelling that I am the meanest mom ever. teehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL!!!! Ok Christina, I was thinking the same thing!!! LOL!!!!!

    Love you Ashley!!! :)

    ReplyDelete