Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter<3


As you probably all know, today is the opening of Harry potter and the half blood prince.:D
For all the harry potter fans that are so glad its out in theters today are scramaling to go see it tonight. I get to see it tomarrow.:) Most Harry Potter fans went at midnight to go see it but that is to extreem for mee!hehe. so when i go to see it tomarrow with brittany and her family.. we will have tons of funn!. we are waiting till tomarrow because 1. its to crowded the first days. and 2. her sister is coming back from ocean city:-p. I do love harry potter,but im not the biggest fan their is out their. hehe. Brittany and I read/reading the book and they are intresting.. i finished them after one year and they were almost better than the twilight saga. I can not wait till tomarrow... im so excited to finnally get to see it after waiting SO LONGG! I think you should see it to tonight or someother tome;)

4 comments:

  1. yayayaya. i love thiss. i watched there marathon last week for it. lol. and im trying to finish them befor november. or evan october(the mnth that reminds me of you). hahaha.thaks for mentioning me :)
    we will have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books and have only seen clips of the movies so I really don't know much about it. But I do love Twilight! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a really fun time. I'm not into Harry Potter but I had seen the first one and liked it.
    I think there is one on cable right now, I will have to watch it so I know what's going on.
    Have some popcorn and enjoy the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so glad to have found another HP fan! :) I went to see it on opening day instead of the midnight showing too (although, I went to see the midnight showing of The Order of the Phoenix). I read the last book in 3 days--the last 500 pages only took me one. heehee. ^_^ I have yet to read Twilight, but I liked the movie, so I'm definitely going to read them soon. :)

    Hope you had fun!
    In His arms,
    --Abigail

    ReplyDelete