Friday, July 10, 2009

Best Friends Forever:)

Now This is my best friend Brittany:). She is the bestest friend anyone could ever have! She is super nice and most of the time funny. We are almost like twinss. We were at target one day and desided to stand on one of the big red balls. hehe it was so funn. When i was trying to help her she kinda fell the first time. but then we tryed to both stand on one and had a little trouble.:-p the only way to try to keep out ballence was to look like we were doing the tango. But we went in and bought some stuff that we probably really didn't need, then left. We had a lot of fun that day and i love her as if she was my sister:) This is brittany my best friend {or as we like to do....} we are bffl a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z!!!:D
NOw you know me and my bestest friend!

3 comments:

  1. this is cute! i love this picture. thank you so much for putting me on your blog :) that means alot to me. and i agree with your mom. that was funny :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every girl needs a great best friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete