Saturday, July 11, 2009

salt air and fire works

All tho this pic is a little blurry, its amazing. i could never get a picture of fire works to turn out PERFECT because they were always moving. I took some video of them and snapped a picture out of it. It was a fun trip on the beach because I was with my Best friend, and with Tom, but also because I love salt air and fireworks. So no matter what i would have a great time. Last, about this pic..... It took me and Brittany about 5 minuts to try to get this pic at a point that it was not super blurry but okay. The thing i love the most about fireworks, are that they are different like us, but all tho they are......... we will always love them!!! And i hope you had a great fourth of july{ even

The next day...... on Sunday, After church and some delicious lunch, we were on our ride back from our fun trip to the beach. Now my mom let me bring my best friend, and of course you can not forget LULU! while pooh was napping because the salt air was to powerful, Brittany and i decided to take some pictures. As lulu was looking outside, i quick snapped this picture. Both Me and Brittany look perfect, and actually lulu looks so cute too! I think if my mom comes on here and see's this that she might snagg this and try to edit it to make it better,..... but no matter what she dose i love this picture, and nuthing can make it any better:).

"We love Him because He first loved us."

~1 John 4:9-10~

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun down at the beach watching fireworks with Tom & Brittany. You will always remember times like those.

    I had a fun time in Ocean City.... even though I felt like I barely saw you & Brittany. :(

    PS. Love the little bible verse at the end. HOW SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....taking after your mom already..hehe...I know, I wonder how she can FIND the time to be on so much...I WISH...hehehe....I remember being 13...somehow you mak it sound more fun that I remember it being...

    ReplyDelete
  3. salt air and fireworks....sounds perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww :)
    i feel loved
    and so does lulu :P

    ReplyDelete