Monday, July 27, 2009

kiss mania

As i was playing with Emily.. i told my mom to get out her camera. she grabbed it, and snapped a few pics of me attacking emily with kisses:). now she is a very lovable baby to be around, so thats why i steal so many. sometimes, i dont even have to she'll just give them for free. I love my little sister and nothing can ever take her place<3
Also As when i wanted to get my picture taken, i grabbed emily to take her with me. she did not think that that was what she wanted so she made a boo boo face. we brought her in and i stole more kisses. I love my little sister~emily~pooh~my inspiration in life!

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. I love to see siblings lovin' on each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Ashley, that made me teary eyed reading what you wrote.

    You are both my WORLD, I love you so much! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey....you changed a couple sidebar pics too. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more thing. Did you noticed that Emily still had her DVD in her hand? Always! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwww, kissies :)

    ReplyDelete