Tuesday, August 18, 2009

my amazing brother

now as some people know, this is my brother:D. he is super fun to be around, and cool. my mom took this picture today because she wanted to capture his personality for everyone to see. she is starting a photography business so it says her name. she is an awesome photographer!! i love when she takes pics of me too. but in this picture of my brother it shows he likes to dress nice and neat, looks cool, looks SOO innocent,, pfff.. but no matter what I LOVE MY BROTHER && he loves me:)
I dont have much to say in this blog because idk. but thats it folks:")


5 comments:

  1. It was really fun taking pictures of Andy today. He was totally into it and even climbing the trees. lol

    This picture is SOOOO Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a brother. Where have you been hiding him. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete