Sunday, September 13, 2009

new fall makeover

happy fall. :) as you see i have a new background and banner. my mom was nice and made them all for me. he he. i love it so much because its fall. fall has always been my favorite season, because school starts(8th grade!! YIPIEE!) and all the sweet smells of autumn and crisp fall air. yay. i have been waiting for fall ALL YEAR! i also love it because Halloween. i am not going trick-or-treating this year because i want to hand out candy with my bestfriend, at my house. so i am going to pass out candy while my mom and tom walk emily around to go trick-or-treating. i am planning tho to get my vampire teeth from hot topic in the mall, because mopm wont let me get them regulerly. so if i get them for halloween ill have them. so i hope you like my new fall makeover for my blogg! this was last halloween vv

this was right before trick-or-treating.

3 comments:

  1. not getting the vampire teeth!
    By order of MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks really cute, all set for Fall.
    Love your picture from last Halloween. How sweet of you to stay home and hand out candy.
    Enjoy 8th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great school year! Fall is a great time with all the colors and smells and activities. The new look is great!!

    ReplyDelete