Saturday, September 19, 2009

to Read a Book.

it is that time of year, were its autumn, school started like 2 weeks ago, and you can relax. Now how do you relax around this time? read a good book? watch some cooking shows. MMMM! i wanna go watch some. :) well i am actually in a series of books that are amazing! The series is called A house of night series. their are about 6 books. the 6th one comes out on OCTOBER 27! i can't wait! hehe. if you want to read theis books, tell me how you like them. the books are

marked
betrayed
chosen
untamed
hunted
tempted

i am only on the 4th book, but bye the time the other book comes out, ill be dose;). I CANNOT WAIT!!if you have read them and liked them, tell other people. they should read them too!

3 comments:

  1. Mom here. You should probably go back and correct 2 words in your blog post. The word these instead of theis and done instead of dose. Whaddya think?

    Great post. It's always nice to inspire others to read books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've heard of this series before. It looks interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard this series is really good...I'll definitely have to check them out sometime. :) I don't take enough time to read...I love to, it just never ends up happening. :/ Well, I'm working on it! ^_^

    Hope you're having an awesome day Ashley!
    Love,
    --Abigail

    ReplyDelete